This is why my country sucks.
Authorities from my country have publish the “Recomendations to prevent women for being Mugged, Kidnaped or Raped” in which they give us a lot of CRAP talk about not going out alone at night, look out for suspicious people, etc.
With this the Authorities from my country take NO responsability if something happens to a woman on the streets, if something happens they would say “she didn´t follow our advice, not our fault” instead of saying it´s their fault for what little security there is on the streets!
There is NO RESPECT for women in my country. And this is proof that the government does nothing about it.
Here let me add the translation:
- Avoid driving alone past 20:00
- Avoid using Gas stations at night
- Avoild using ATMs at night
- Be careful with your personal information on social networks (I guess they mean fb because everyone who gets kidnaped now is because they were being stupid on fb)
- Avoid using laptops in public places
Before geting in your car
- Look around
- If you notice suspicious vehicles do not get in the car and notified it to family/autorities/etc
- use several routes to go to places you usually frequent
- do not drive on desolate streets, specially in one way streets
- Do not transport it in the car(I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ONE, not even in spanish, what are they talking about??)
- Do not drive and use the phone
- In case of accident, move to a place with light and call someone you know
- Look around
- Do not speak on the phone while going into your house
HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL SAFE WITH THIS???????????????
- guatemaltecos reblogged this from pancakeshio
- dinodawn likes this
- dinodawn reblogged this from dinosaurparfait
- dinosaurparfait reblogged this from pancakeshio and added:
- dinosaurparfait likes this
- pancakeshio posted this